We have the following vacancies:
WARDEN PARK PRIMARY ACADEMY - 1 VACANCy
WARDEN PARK PRIMARY ACADEMY
RECEPTION CLASS TEACHING ASSISTANT (REQUIRED 23/01/19)
TUESDAY-FRIDAY, 8.30 – 12.00 & 13:00 – 15:00 (term time only)
In addition, the successful candidate will fulfil 1.5 hours midday meals supervision per week
Payscale: SLT Grade 4 £16,859-£19,084fte
Pro rata Salary £8,328 - £9,427 (plus mid-day meals supervision)
This vacancy represents an exciting opportunity to join the Warden Park Primary Academy team. Warden Park Primary is committed to providing high quality learning for all children and wishes to appoint a teaching assistant to support the children in our Reception classes.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for working with children in an EY setting
- Have a motivation for improving the lives of all children.
- Have an optimistic attitude and be flexible to the demands of the job.
- Demonstrate versatility, tact, commitment and the ability to use initiative.
- Be patient and listen and value children’s views.
- Be able to work as part of a team and be expected to contribute to its development.
- Have the ability to strictly maintain confidentiality
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting extension to the current excellent provision at Warden Park Primary Academy
- Wonderful children who thrive in a high quality learning culture
- Skilled and friendly colleagues who strive to do the best for the children in their care
- A strong ethos of care, respect and concern for each other
Applicants with previous experience and appropriate qualifications are essential (please see the job description and personal specification associated with this role).
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to satisfactory reference checks and Criminal Records Bureau clearance.
Visits to our school are highly recommended and most welcome by prior appointment with the school office – 01444 45126 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Friday 15 March at Noon
Interview Date: Wednesday 20 March 2019