Warden Park Secondary Academy
Your new design will be uploaded in:
Please contact Delivery Team on
0113 3200 750 if you have any queries.
Warden Park Secondary Academy News
The latest news stories from Warden Park Secondary Academy.
- OPEN EVENING 2020 : CLICK ON THE OPEN EVENING 2020 TAB TO ENTER OUR DEDICATED WEBSITE
If you require a Prospectus, please telephone our Reception Team 01444 457881 or email email@example.com who will be delighted to assist you.
- A brilliant start to the year - thank you to all our parents, staff and of course students for returning to the Academy with such a positive attitude.
Certain changes will remain in place for the foreseeable future, including revised school timings, reduced menu, clubs not restarting etc. We will continue to monitor the situation as the term progresses and keep you all fully informed.
- GCSE results 2020: Year 11 students have achieved fantastic GCSE results this summer. After an extremely turbulent few months our students are now finally able to celebrate a set of results they can be truly proud of.
Our Year 11 are an exceptionally able cohort and their strength has meant that teachers’ predictions throughout the last five years for this year’s GCSE outcomes have been extremely high. Click on the heading for full press release.
- *VIRTUAL OPEN EVENING* : We will be releasing a website of materials, including a pre-recorded video from the Headteacher, video tour of the academy and resources for parents and students to help introduce you to WPSA and all that it has to offer.
There is no 'live' event to tune into with this launch and the website will remain available over the coming weeks and should prove to be a valuable resource for you to return to. Our Open Evening 2020 site is due for release at 6 pm on 23 September 2020.
- Millie in Year 8 finishes the equivalent climb and descent of Mount Everest and raises £1145 for charity. Congratulations Millie!
Thank you to all those staff, parents and members of our community who have donated.
- The results of our VIRTUAL TALENT SHOW are in! There were lots of inspiring submissions, proving our students still have such a positive attitude during these challenging times.
In 1st place was Matthew T in Year 7 with his magnificent guitar cover. 2nd place went to Mark O in Year 10 for his brilliant Claymation and finally, in a very close 3rd place, was Year 7 Joshua H with his juggling and football tricks.
- Proposal to change the designation of our SSC to Additional Needs & Social Communication Needs and increase from 20 to 28 places
We would value your ideas and comments on these proposals and urge you to respond to our consultation. The consultation closes on 23 March 2020
- Are you a Maths or STEM undergraduate? Do you want to inspire young people to love Maths as much as you?
We have an exciting opportunity to take part in a paid Maths Teaching Internship Scheme .... and with this programme you get the opportunity to earn £300 per week!
- What is the Internet of Things (IOT)? Our homes have become even more connnected.....
More families are buying internet-enabled devices such as smart speakers, toys that connect to the internet and even Bluetooth enabled toothbrushes. How do you use these devices safely with your child? Click here!
- Year 8 Options Evening: Thursday 13 February 2020 (6 pm to 8 pm)
Choosing GCSE options can be a daunting process and we are here to help. Our options website contains information about the curriculum, subjects on offer and the key events throughout the process.